SDS specializes in developing equipment and materials for low cost, solution-based methods for synthesis and deposition of advanced materials.
P-100: Advanced Chemical Bath Deposition (CBD) Tool
The P-100 is an automated chemical bath deposition tool for R&D or low volume production applications that require precision control of deposition parameters. The touchscreen based operation of the P-100 is simple and straightforward, but allows for complete recipe-based control of all deposition parameters.
The P-100 has been optimized for deposition of epitaxial, polycrystalline, or nanostructured ZnO layers, but is fully compatible with thermally-driven chemical bath deposition of many other materials. Please contact us with any questions about equipment capabilities.
- Touchscreen based user interface
- Automated process control with unlimited recipe creation
- Digital logging of deposition settings and conditions
- Chemically resistant all-fluoropolymer and PEEK-wetted parts
- Continuous solution flow for linear deposition rates
- PID temperature control of deposition solution
- Substrate rotation for high quality homogeneous films
- Integrated post-deposition substrate rinsing
- Automated deposition chamber cleaning cycle
- Compatible with micro-fabrication processes
- Compatible with CBD chemistry for numerous materials including ZnO, ZnS, SnO2, CdS, CdTe, In2S3, and more
|Internal Volume (Empty)||850 mL|
|Internal Volume (w/ Rotor)||600 mL|
|Chamber Material||PTFE and PEEK|
|Chamber Flow Rate||0 - 15 mL/min|
|Heating Rate||Up to 2.5°C/min|
|Max Rotor Speed||150 RPM|
|Solution Storage Capacity||2.5 L|
If any of these specifications do not fit your needs, we can work with you to customize the P-100 for your specific deposition requirements.
SDS can customize the P-100 or work with you to design a fully custom piece of equipment to meet your specific needs. In addition to equipment for chemical bath deposition, SDS specializes in high purity/corrosive chemical delivery systems. Whether you have specific requirements or just a general idea of what you want to do, SDS is here to work with you to develop high-quality, cost-effective solutions. Contact us now to start the process.
Possible P-100 customization includes:
- Wafer size and capacity
- Solution storage vessel capacity
- Solution chemistry compatibility
- Additional process monitoring
Other custom equipment and modules:
- High purity and/or corrosive chemical delivery
- Chemical bath deposition chambers